Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mmmmmm!!!!

Matthew 5:6 (New International Version)

6Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,

for they will be filled.



I grilled chicken tonight for supper...some Montreal Chicken seasoning, key lime juice, and a tad of olive oil. My oldest son thought I was nuts when he saw me taking the camera out the back door towards the grill...but here you go. It was tasty stuff!

As far as today's verse is concerned...there are many times in my life when I hunger and thirst for more...to know Him better, to serve Him better, to be a better me. He always seems to do something every day to make me appreciate my life and my circumstances just a tiny bit more than I did the day before. For that, I'm eternally grateful.

P.S. I'm also eternally grateful that A&E is showing some of my favorite movies, all on one day!!! Tombstone, Wyatt Earp, and Open Range. Heaven on television! :)

No comments: