Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Weight Watchers Wednesday

So I made it through another week on program without feeling deprived or denied anything. I lost 1.4 pounds. Not as dramatic, of course, as the previous week, but still a good loss for a week. I'll take it!! It was a little more difficult this week, especially with the wedding (and wedding food, wedding cake, etc.) but I did just fine and didn't go over my weekly allowance at all. In fact, I only used 9 of my 35 weekly points.

I'm exercising twice a day and now am up to a mile and a half each time. I really enjoy using that time to walk to listen to books and to spend some time in thought or prayer.

Here's to another good week and good loss! :)

P.S. If you get a chance, look at the article in the Tribune yesterday about Project HOPE. I made the cover! ;)

http://www.terrelltribune.com/articles/2009/08/12/news/doc4a8307bd5fe08760768953.txt

No comments: