Sunday, August 9, 2009

Wedding Bells Are Ringing...











Genesis 2:24
For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.

Two very dear friends of mine were united in marriage on Saturday afternoon. I had the privilege of taking their wedding pictures for them, and thought I'd share a few with you.

The bride lost her husband one day before I lost mine, also very suddenly due to a heart attack. The groom lost his wife almost two years ago due to a sudden stroke. The pair have known each other for a very long time, as their families went to church together. After their spouses' passing, they both attended GriefShare, a grief counseling program at First Baptist. After the semester in the support group, their friendship grew and they fell in love. I am so very, very happy for them. They give me hope that there is love out there in the world, somewhere! :)

Busy week ahead, working on the rest of their pictures and putting together a surprise for them. I'll keep you posted! :)

1 comment:

Jim Klenke said...

Those are beautiful pictures.