Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Little Drummer Boys

2 Samuel 6:5 (New International Version)

5 David and the whole house of Israel were celebrating with all their might before the LORD, with songs and with harps, lyres, tambourines, sistrums and cymbals.



OK, well maybe not so little...but they certainly fit the drummer boy bill. Here is the bulk of the 2009-2010 Fighting Tiger Drum Line. There are a couple not pictured (one broke a toe and one has strep throat). They already sound good to me, and band camp is only a few days old. Today they were marching up and down the drive along the back of the high school, which happens to go by my building and my office window. I was surreptitiously taking pictures so as not to embarrass that snare player in the front with the green shirt...he'd never forgive me if the other guys saw his mom taking pictures of practice, I'm sure. ;)

No comments: