Saturday, August 1, 2009

Rain, rain...don't go away!

Deuteronomy 28:12
The LORD will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands.

I don't think I can recall a more rainy July. I had to look up some statistics just to see where we stand. According to the website Weatherbase, our zip code has, on average, 2.1 inches of rain in July. We average 4.3 rainy days in July, historically. As best I can tell, we had 4.81 inches of rain for July and 9 days with measurable precipitation. All I know is that I'm thankful for it and glad that my water bill will be slightly less since I haven't had to water as much! :)

Rain always makes for great photos if you know where to look...here are some of my personal faves I've taken just after a rainfall. Enjoy! :)



1 comment:

mk said...

You're so photo-y lately...awesome!