Saturday, July 18, 2009

Photowalk 2009

1 Samuel 20:42
Jonathan said to David, "Go in peace, for we have sworn friendship with each other in the name of the LORD, saying, 'The LORD is witness between you and me, and between your descendants and my descendants forever.'

I met up with about 20 other photographers this morning to walk around downtown Terrell and take pictures. It was really a fun experience and I enjoyed getting out and making new friends very much. I got to see a lot of the historical architecture that is hidden behind fences and ivy. Here are some of my favorite captures of the day:












Come visit me on Facebook!

1 comment:

Jim Klenke said...

Thanks for coming out. It was fun to meet you. I like all of your shots. I think the reflection in the building with the clouds is my fav.