Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Here's to Health, Life, and Smaller Pants



I have a new look...much shorter and much blonder, but still all me. ;) Soon there will be more (or less, rather) to my new look, because today is my first day on the Weight Watchers program. I went to my first meeting last night and I am really looking forward to making a change for the better in my life.

I have decided that lap band isn't for me right now. I know that I can do this on my own. I just have to find the inner strength and willpower to change my unhealthy eating habits and to get up off of my ample derriere and move more often. I started walking about a month ago, so that's one thing that I have in my favor.

Oh, and just FYI...I will need help to stay motivated with three sons in the house (they eat ANYTHING and EVERYTHING) so I will be asking for support!

3 comments:

Jim Klenke said...

Good luck, I am starting the PX90 exercise program on the 1st to try to get rid of my coke belly (I dont drink beer, so I cant call it a beer belly). I love the picture in the Tribune Sunday.

brian stout said...

Good luck!! You can do it! I started out walking last year and have stuck with it. Its great cardio and an easy way to get started!

Laurie Black said...

I had a picture in the Tribune Sunday? Go figure. Guess I'll have to go find that! :)