Thursday, July 23, 2009

Beaver's Bend Trip Part Three

Isaiah 32:18
My people will live in peaceful dwelling places, in secure homes, in undisturbed places of rest.

This third installment features shots from "Evening Hole," which is a renovated area designed to increase the trout population and attract more fishermen to the area, I'm sure. It's GORGEOUS. I love the layout and the landscape. The water is crystal clear, and the scenery is heavenly. We had a wonderful time in this part of the park!

Tomorrow I think I'll post the shots from our detour to Arkansas to the Crater of Diamonds State Park. See you then!








i


1 comment:

Broken Bow Chamber said...

These are beautiful pictures. Can I have a copy of a couple of them? My email is bchamber@pine-net.com and I'm with the Broken Bow Chamber. These are some great pictures of our area.