Sunday, November 2, 2008

See Ya Later, Alligator

James 3:7 (New International Version)

7All kinds of animals, birds, reptiles and creatures of the sea are being tamed and have been tamed by man, 8but no man can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.










My sweet friend Presley took me to the East Texas Gator Park today near Grand Saline. It was really neat!! They have all kinds of lizards, snakes, fish, turtles, and other critters, and of course, many, MANY alligators. Scary thought...most everything they have in the park was trapped within a 10 mile radius of their place. YIKES!

These are some of the many pictures I took while there. My favorite, though...is the sign when you first get there:


Let that be a warning to any wanna-be alligator molesters out there! ;)

1 comment:

Jim Klenke said...

I like the pictures, I never knew that place was out there. Sounds like a Saturday adventure.