Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Psalm 69:30 (New International Version)

30 I will praise God's name in song
and glorify him with thanksgiving.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my sister's home yesterday...good food, great family, and lots of things to be thankful for. My children are healthy, our needs are met through God's blessing each month, and we have a loving family who will keep us going when things get rough. I have a career that I love with great employers and employees. I thank God for all that we have been blessed with, and how He continues to show us how to be grateful even in our grief. I miss my husband so much...holidays are really hard for us and I would do anything to hear him laugh again. However...even in the midst of pain, we are shown time and time again that God is good ALL the time.

Here are some pictures I took yesterday...my boys are the lights of my life and for what I am most thankful!

Clay, my baby (8):J.P., my middle boy (9):

Andre, my oldest (14):

1 comment:

mk said...

Oh Laurie, they are getting so big! Have I known you for 15 years? What a cute family you have. :)