Friday, August 1, 2008

Skywatch Friday

Revelation 1:7 (New International Version)

7Look, he is coming with the clouds,
and every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.





It's just been too hot to get out for pictures, so I went to the archives for these two images. I took these on a trip to Galveston a while back. The top one was at sunrise, looking toward the Flagship Hotel from the beach. The bottom one was at sunset near the same location (looking the opposite direction) a couple of days later. I will treasure the memories of that trip. We all had such a great time there. I can't wait to go back again.

Hope the skies in your area are beautiful and a little cooler than here. The forecast for the next four days calls for highs of 104, 105, 106, and 107. Yes, really. Yikes.

7 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

WOW- wish I had shots like that in my archives! I hope it cools down for you soon.

D said...

Amazing photos and perfect choice for scripture.

Jeannelle said...

Magnificent scenes! Happy SkyWatching......you can keep those hot temps.....don't sent them my way!

Kay said...

Those skies would make anyone Believe.

Cátia said...

beautiful shots!! wonderful sky

esnorway said...

great SWF nice pics have good weekend

kjpweb said...

Woah! Those a keepers! Most certainly in my top 3 of this weeks SWF Round! Bravo!
Cheers, Klaus