Saturday, August 9, 2008

I Believe There Are Angels Among Us

Matthew 16:27 (New International Version)

27For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done.



I noticed these clouds in the sky when I was outside watching my youngest son ride his bike this evening (he just learned this week). To me, the wispy clouds like these always remind me of angels...their wings spread out across the sky, watching over us. I might by optimistic, naive, or just crazy...but scenes like this comfort me and give me hope. I like to think that Byron is one of those angels, keeping a close watch over things at home. Maybe I am just a little bit crazy. ;)


1 comment:

Louise said...

Beautiful skies. Whatever you believe, there is always hope in beauty and in the sky.