Thursday, May 27, 2010

How Neat...Nearly Free!

I had to go back to CVS today to spend some extra bucks before they expired. While I was there I decided to browse around with my coupon book in hand, of course. ;)

I wound up with two tubes of hand lotion that cost me .29 each, two more Suave deodorants that cost me .14 each, 8 Reach toothbrushes for 3.99 (two 4 packs with a BOGO coupon), a large bottle of Olay Total Effects 7 for $3 ($2 coupon and $2 extra bucks back), and a few more items from the 75% off sale in the L'Oreal cosmetic department, which netted me $3 in extra bucks so I spent $7 total on powder, blush, and lipstick. Not a bad run at the ol' drugstore tonight.

I will never run out of toothbrushes or deodorant...at least this year! I just can't help but get them when they are free or next to it. I will save some for charity donations or give them to my students. I don't believe in letting things go to waste.

No comments: