Saturday, May 22, 2010

Welcome back,blog!

So I have been quite busy the past six months, apparently. I haven't had much time to think, let alone update this blog. I am making a concerted effort to keep up, especially now that baseball season is over.

Some highlights...I have lost about 54 pounds in my WW journey, give or take the four pounds I keep trading up and down since hitting a plateau in March. I'm not giving up, though. It will come off eventually.

I walked a 5K with my friend Julie in April, which was a lot of fun. It was a goal to just finish and we did...and we weren't last! ;)

I have taken up a new hobby or two...cooking and couponing. Cooking, of course, should be easy for me since I have a family that eats and I have foodie friends. However, boiling water was about my limit until now. I am learning a lot and finding new recipes to try, new seasonings, and I am even growing some of my own herbs and vegetables. Weird, huh? The couponing though is my favorite thing right now. I scour the papers, the internet, and every sale source I can find to get the best deals on things. That's kind of where this blog comes in...I want to be able to share with you guys the sales and coupons I come across that benefit all of us around here. Money is tight and we all need a hand.

So keep up with me and I will try to keep this blog updated regularly with local sales and deals, as well as the happenings in my life. :)

No comments: