Friday, March 27, 2009

United Way Fish Fry

Matthew 15:33-37

33His disciples answered, "Where could we get enough bread in this remote place to feed such a crowd?"

34"How many loaves do you have?" Jesus asked. "Seven," they replied, "and a few small fish."

35He told the crowd to sit down on the ground.

36Then he took the seven loaves and the fish, and when he had given thanks, he broke them
and gave them to the disciples, and they in turn to the people.

37They all ate and were satisfied.


From 11:00am to 12:30pm today, go by the firehouse at city hall and pick up a catfish lunch for yourself and a friend or two...the City of Terrell is helping to raise funds for the Kaufman County United Way. Each lunch includes catfish or grilled chicken, side dishes, dessert, and a drink for $8.00. You'd spend that on lunch anyway, so let it go to a good cause! :)

I hope to snap a photo or two as they cook today. If I do, I'll post it up later. Have a great day!



OK, so I didn't get to shoot any pics of them cooking...but I did take a pic of the fabulous meal before eating it all up!!! :)

1 comment:

Jim Klenke said...

If I worked in Terrell I would be there. Sounds good.