Saturday, October 18, 2008

Herding Cats

Luke 18:16 (New International Version)

16But Jesus called the children to him and said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.







What little cuties I have in the day care this year!! These are just two of the smiling faces I got to spend the afternoon with today. We went on a field trip to Rockwall's Pumpkin Patch. We had a group of ten 2 and 3 year olds. It literally was like herding cats...they all wanted to go in different directions as fast as their little legs would go. I was so tired by the time we got back to school!!!

Above you see Mr. A. and Mr. J. They were happy to pose for my camera. I have TONS of other pictures but I am too tired to go through them all tonight...we had a football game and 5th quarter at the church tonight, so I'm about to pass out any moment. Tomorrow is a busy day with the fly-in and the kids' car wash at the church. If you need your car washed, come by the First Baptist Church of Terrell between 12-3 and the 4th grade class will wash your car for a donation to our building fund. Dirty up the car really good before you come, though...my boys need to do some serious scrubbing!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie,

I found your new blog when I checked your profile at DP Challenge! A long time ago, I used to read your old blog.

It's been a while since I had checked in at DP Challenge and was catching up on what everyone has been doing.

I hope you and your boys are doing well. You look well, still as pretty as ever.

I started a blog just a couple of weeks ago. It is a fun way to keep in touch with family and friends. I hope it will be okay for me to add you to my blogroll.

Sammie Carraher