Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fabulous Freebies

I have gotten some great freebies this week. I love going to the mailbox, because it's like a little lottery or slot machine just waiting to give me things! I've gotten a coupon for free shampoo or conditioner from Suave, free body wash from Old Spice, free feminine hygiene products from Playtex (two different kinds), and lots of little samples of things like shampoo and perfume.

I also won a free pedicure from the Spa at the Crescent Hotel in Dallas, and I bought a Groupon coupon for a free week of any of the spa services at Planet Beach Contempo Spa in Dallas for only $20. I plan to be pampered this summer. ;)

That reminds me...if you haven't checked out Groupon, it's really cool. You can buy a coupon each day for different things around your area. Here in Terrell I subscribe to the Dallas Groupon, which has a very eclectic offering of coupons. This is the first one I've bought but I've contemplated several others. Check it out and see if anything strikes your fancy. I also love Seize the Deal, which works in the same way. That's where I won the pedicure coupon.

Something else to consider trying out...Swagbucks. It's a search engine that pays you to search with them. You earn money in the form of swagbucks to redeem for prizes and gift cards. Take a look and see if it's right for you.

Stay cool...it's supposed to be 101 today in this area. Yikes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fabulous Freebies

Thanks for sharing the steps to write an e-commerce blog. I think this is very useful especially for beginners.
All those who are into e-commerce and wants to know more about it and re-commerce.
chilis coupon