Thursday, September 17, 2009

Weight Watchers Wednesday

OK, now it's serious. I am down 22.8 pounds already! My clothes look like a "family of gypsies has moved out of them" according to close family. ;) I am so motivated to lose more weight that I even WALKED IN THE RAIN. What is wrong with me??? ;)

I'm proud of myself, but mostly I'm proud that I got two of my besties and one of my co-workers to join WW. I think we can be great support for one another and I know that we will all be healthier for it. We can walk together, celebrate together, and enjoy our newer, healthier lifestyle together! We can also go shopping together as necessary. ;) I think that might have to be soon, since my pants keep falling down.

I'm loving finding new recipes to try, even though I still don't consider myself to be much of a cook at all. I grilled salmon the other night, and had roasted broccoli and a huge salad with it. The boys loved it. Of course they love anything they can slather in honey mustard. I won't tell them it was LIGHT honey mustard. ;)

The rain is putting a damper (no pun intended) on my walking at times. When it's more than drizzling, I don't walk but I am keeping active. I have my Gazelle and I also do more housework to keep up with the activity points. I should get a treadmill, I suppose. Anyone have one for sale, cheap?

Have a glorious week and I'll see you soon. :)

No comments: