Thursday, January 1, 2009

Little Miss A
















Matthew 18:3 (New International Version)

3And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Is there anything more precious in the world than children? I just love 'em...even ones that aren't my own. I had the pleasure of spending the afternoon at Ben Gill Park with Little Miss A and her beautiful and wonderful parents. Is she not the most adorable thing you've laid eyes on? I mean come on...who can resist that face??? :)

For a 2 year old, she was a very cooperative model, especially when playing with the bubbles. Dad only had to wrangle her two or three times. What more could one ask for?

I hope you enjoy viewing the pictures as much as I did taking them.


No comments: