Wednesday, May 26, 2010

14 t-shirts+5 polos+10 tank tops+6 shorts+1 dress = $70

Have I ever mentioned how much I truly LOVE Target?

I recently stumbled upon a clearance rack in the boy's size 8-20 department of my local Target store and hit the motherlode. I found my two youngest boys (both youth size M or L, depending on how it's made) their entire summer wardrobe...for literally less than $70 total. I found them screen-printed t's, striped t's, Marvel Comics t's, and some solid and striped polos for $1.24 - $1.98 each!!! Seriously! I picked up 19 shirts, ten for one boy and nine for the other. I also got them four tank tops each for $2.00 or less each. I picked up three pairs of shorts for each boy for $4 each.

I went over to the ladies department and found me a really pretty dress on the 75% off rack for $6.48. I also found my great-neice a couple of tanks for $2 each as well.

At the register, the checkout lady though I was insane, but when she saw my amazing bargains she was ready to go shop herself. The grand total was $70 and change, for 36 articles of clothing. Not bad, not bad at all! ;)

No comments: